Sports Summer Camp: Making Memories to Last a Lifetime
At Big League Dreams, we give kids the space to be a kid. Our sports summer camp offers a full day of indoor sports on our turf fields, plus tons of other fun activities. Focused on teaching kids about the significance of teamwork, sportsmanship, and independence, summer camp is sure to be a fun-filled, memorable week in your child’s life. Our summer day camps are recommended for children ages 6-14. REGISTER HERE
WINTER EARLY BIRD SAVING$$ END January 27, 2020
Everything You Need to Know About Our Summer Camps
At Summer Camp Our week-long Wiffle® ball tournament ends with a huge playoff and championship game! We have many fun theme weeks, including favorite sports team, team color, world countries, Shark Week, Disney, superheroes, decades, etc. Games are played on our indoor turf fields, which feature professional-grade artificial turf, padded wooden homerun fences, dugouts, and scoreboards! There are plenty of activities to pick from throughout the day including kickball, flag football, World Cup soccer, handball, gaga ball, dodgeball, home run derby, knee hockey, ball tag, basketball, four square, Spikeball®, foosball, air hockey, pool, ping-pong, arcade games, and so much more to keep your child active!
Here’s Everything Else You Need to Know About Our Summer Camp Features:
- Our 40,000-square-foot indoor sports facility is temperature-controlled
- An All-Sportsmanship Team is selected at the end of the week with a photo displayed at BLD, plus tons of other awards and special prizes
- In addition to the games, there are many fun contests for our campers to participate in
- Campers may purchase a ballpark-style lunch here or bring their own packed lunch
- Our snack stand is open throughout the day with snacks and drinks available for purchase
- Drop off is 8:30 a.m. Pick up is 4:30 p.m. Monday thru Friday
Big League Dreams’ 2020 Summer Camp Schedule
|Session:Session 1||Session Dates:June 29 - July 3|
|Session:Session 2||Session Dates:July 6 - July 10|
|Session:Session 3||Session Dates:July 13 - July 17|
|Session:Session 4||Session Dates:July 20 - July 24|
|Session:Session 5||Session Dates:July 27 - July 31|
|Session:Session 6||Session Dates:August 3 - August 7|
|Session:Session 7||Session Dates:August 10 - August 14|
|Session:Session 8||Session Dates:August 17 - August 21|
|Session:Session 9||Session Dates:August 24 - August 28|
|Session:Session 10||Session Dates:August 31 - September 4|
Affordable Summer Camp Rates in Medford, NJ
(SHOP EARLY & SAVE: Winter Early Bird-$199 & Spring Early Bird-$225)
- $55 per Day Pre-Registered
- $65 – 5 days prior to the camp date
- $260 per camper Pre-Registered
- $275 – 5 days prior to camp date
- $35 Half Day
- A fee of $12 per occurrence will apply for picking up after 4:30 PM. If picking up after 5:00 PM, an additional charge of $.50 per minute will apply.
- A fee of $12 per occurrence will apply for any camper dropped off before 8:30 AM.
- There are no refunds on unused days.